301 12 258 47 67
It’s almost Halloween which means scary movie marathons and candy overload at our house! To get into the Halloween spirit, I whipped up a batch of S’mores Brownies and boy did they go fast! I love incorporating holiday cheer into my baking and what better way to get into the Halloween spirit by adding these adorable (I mean scary) ghostly peeps on top of some S’mores Brownies.
These S’mores Brownies are all too easy to make and they are great for sharing (or not, that’s up to you!) The bottom layer is a yummy graham cracker crust followed by a batch of fudgy brownie mix topped with marshmallow fluff! For extra fun, I torched the top of the marshmallow layer with a kitchen torch and added a ghost peep! If you like to make your brownies homemade, I recommend this recipe. That brownie recipe is soooo fudgy and delicious and has extra chocolate chips inside as a little extra bonus!
Halloween just isn’t the same without some spooky treats. How else are you supposed to watch Sleepy Hallow or Hocus Pocus? Popcorn is just too overrated in this case. So head to the store, grab some graham crackers, brownie mix, marshmallow fluff, and some ghost peeps and lets have a party!
Ghostly S’mores Brownies Recipe
- 5 oz Graham Crackers
- 6 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Package Brownie Mix
- 1 Jar Marshmallow Fluff
- 9-12 Ghost Peeps
HOW TO MAKE
- Preheat your oven to 350*F
- Grease a 9×13 pan
- In a food processor, mash up graham crackers, melted butter, and sugar until fully mixed together
- Press graham cracker crust into your 9×13 pan
- Bake for 10 minutes and take out to cool
- Make brownies according to package and pour into your pan on top of your graham cracker crust
- Bake according to package or until you can insert a toothpick and nothing sticks
- After your brownies have cooled, add marshmallow fluff and top with a ghost peep
- If you have a kitchen torch, lightly toast the top of your marshmallow layer
301 12 258 47 67