Starbucks pumpkin scones are pretty tasty but they are expensive.
We love Starbucks, we visit almost every day (Don’t tell anyone). In saying this, it is expensive. And, you really don’t have to pay that much for seriously delicious pumpkin scones.
Starbucks Pumpkin Scones
Here is a copycat starbucks pumpkin scones recipe that is 1. delicious and 2. wont break the bank.
- 4-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1.5 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. and line a baking tray with non stick paper.
- In a large bowl combine all the dry ingredients and mix.
- In a seperate bowl combine all the wet ingredients and mix.
- Gradually combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients until the dry ingredients are completely moistened.
- On a floured surface knead the dough until it comes together
- Roll the dough into the size of your baking container (ideally around 10- by 7-inch rectangle). You want the dough to be about 1-inch thick
- Cut the dough into designed scone size pieces. Place the individual scones on the baking tray.
- Bake for around 12-13 minutes or until golden brown.
You can choose to glaze the scones or not. If you would like a glaze use 2 cups confectioners’ sugar, a splash of milk and 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice. Simply combine the glaze and put over scones to taste.
Save this Starbucks Pumpkin Scones to Pinterest so you can find it again later